Help us help you
Please sponsor the MariaDB Foundation to help us with:
- Ensuring continuity: Make sure that MariaDB Server continues to thrive and stay maintained as long as there are users who need it.
- Open collaboration: Be a place where everybody can contribute and collaborate using the best open source methodologies.
- Drive adoption: Make sure MariaDB is universally available and included on all major platforms, serving an ever growing community of users and developers.
The Foundation accepts donations through Liberapay, various cryptocurrencies (currently Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Monero),Flattr or into our bank account. With the exception of Liberapay and the cryptocurrencies (where donations are anonymous by default), all donors and donations will be listed on the List of Donors page, unless you specify that you wish to remain anonymous.
Donations in US dollars can be made to our USA account:
Account Number: 1324608681
ACH Routing Number: 211070175
Wire Routing Number: 011500120
Donations in euros can be made to our European account:
If you pay directly to our account, please attach your name as the message so we know who to list on our Donors page.
Donations help the MariaDB Foundation to drive and develop MariaDB as an open source project.
Corporate Memberships & Sponsorships
Companies wishing to sponsor the Foundation please contact us via ”foundation ‘at’ mariadb (dot) org”. Sponsor levels range from 5000 to 100 000 USD.
Additional benefits for companies sponsoring the MariaDB Foundation:
- Best opportunity to influence the future and present a point of view.
- MariaDB.org: Great visibility among technical people (potential employees, high-income customers). In 2017 MariaDB.org had nearly 2,5 milloin page views.
- Open source has a good public perception. Being a member of the MariaDB Foundation can help strengthen an image of being modern and progressive.