As MariaDB Server (and its predecessor MySQL) has been used around the world for over 20 years, there are a huge amount of learning resources and documentation available.
The primary place for MariaDB specific documentation is the MariaDB Knowledge Base. If you have MariaDB already installed you can also read the man pages. Every binary in MariaDB has a man page. To view a man page simply run on the command line man followed by the command/binary name, for example man mysql.
To learn about what’s new read the MariaDB release notes.
- Introduction to relational databases (if you’re completely new to databases)
- A 10-minute MariaDB primer
- List of basic SQL statements
- Common MariaDB queries
- Introduction to JOINS
Presentations and videos
- There are a growing number of books about MariaDB.
- The MariaDB Corporation offers training, both on-site and as live virtual classes.