The MariaDB project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the MariaDB Java Client 1.1.8. This is a Stable (GA) release.
See the Release Notes and Changelog for detailed information on this release and the About the MariaDB Java Client page in the MariaDB Knowledge Base for general information about the MariaDB Java Client.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB! Read more
The MariaDB Java Client 1.1.0 has been released. You can download it here.
This version focused on fixing all known database metadata bugs and ConnnectorJ incompatibilities. Specific fixes include:
- Consistent, compatible with ConnectorJ handling of JDBC catalogs vs schemas vs databases
- Implementation of several missing methods in DatabaseMetaData
- Better handling of statement timeouts
- OSGi-specific entries have been added to MANIFEST.MF so it can be used in OSGi environments
- Added support for dumpQueriesOnException=true in the JDBC URL
- Added support for IPv6 addresses in the connector
- Added SSL support
- and more…
Jelastic is the next generation of Java Platforms as a Service.
Unlike previous cloud platforms, Jelastic:
- Can run any Java application and so does not require developers to change their code or get locked-into the platform,
- Can scale any application up and down by automatically adding or removing memory and CPU units depending on the application load,
- Takes all configuration and management worries away: developers simply specify the application stack and database options they need and Jelastic creates, configures, and maintains the environment for them
- Supports a wide range of application server stacks including Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty, and GlassFish
- Out of the box, allows users to get a preconfigured instance of MariaDB up and running and available to the application.